Monday, January 30, 2012

So...

As this is my first blog I really have no fricking clue what I'm supposed to do with it. What this means is that I am probably going to fill this up with nonsensical ramblings about various topics. If that bothers you then I'll strongly suggest that you grab your coat and exit stage left. Or right, I don't care.

I kinda feel like I still have a slight hangover, apparently my stamina isn't what it used to be. One of my friends had a combined birthday/going away - party last saturday, and although it's monday now I can still feel the aftermath in my body. Having tequila as a welcome-drink is a pretty darn dangerous start to an evening. I'll post a picture of a picture (wow, that sounded lame... ) he had framed in his apartment, as I think it pretty much sums it up:



We did...

No comments:

Post a Comment