Thursday, December 19, 2013

Must be Christmas...

...because apparently I'm getting sick. Been sick on Christmas for 2 years in a row now, I guess I will be keeping up with the tradition. Today after gym I went shopping for presents, and as I hate shopping and was starting to feel under the weather already I decided to buy some whiskey for tonight. I bought the same brand I was drinking quite a bit while writing the Arion lyrics for the EP. Now 20min ago I decided to have a glass, and 2 minutes after I've poured the drink my email goes "bling", and what do you know, a new song from the Arion guys. I guess I'll be working tonight after all...

10 comments:

  1. Sick on holidays isn't nice... anyway! hope you get well soon... another lyrics from Arion... is garantee to an awesome album... and remember....
    "When you work hard all day with your head and know you have to work the next day, what else can change your ideas and make it work on a different plane, like whiskey?" -Ernest Hemingway-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick too, and far from my family as always, so I decided to ignore the existence of these holidays, this is good because I can save money. But I am wondering how can you go to the gym when you're sick and the weather is so cold...congratulations lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't feel sick when I went to the gym, it only started a few hours after. Never exercise when sick, a REALLY bad idea.

      Delete
    2. Oh I see, but even though , it's cold. congratulations anyway. I can't even get my ass out of home :\

      Delete
  3. You're sick TOO? I think your Christmas sickness is spreading to me...I got sick yesterday...the cause: laughed too hard. Eh, get better Jani. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. two options: you are allergic to shopping or Christmas... like Grinch :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. me ha gustado mucho, mucho, muuuuchooooooooooo ;P... .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfYkn1LAPKY

    ReplyDelete
  6. wtf! jani? are you?

    ReplyDelete