Friday, March 30, 2012

This blog

Is getting way too many hits recently, I'm getting scared. Or maybe I should be flattered, the fuck do I know.

My sleep cycle is starting to be the epitome of rock n' roll again, going to sleep around 08:00 and waking up at 17:00. Sounds healthy...

Tomorrow it's again a showday with Mr.T, which is nice. Also have to start making some recording schedule for the acoustic album now that the cat's out of the bag, so to speak. Which is probably a good thing, since without deadlines my working is hopeless and Timo doesn't seem much better at it either. Been only planning the album for almost two years now. Well, I guess now the time is right, so rock the acoustic, or something to that extent :)

4 comments:

  1. I guess everybody found it all at once or something. The internet works in mysterious ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jani liimatainen 2012 google searcherApril 3, 2012 at 2:24 PM

    I was looking for news and updates about any projects/bands you were working on/with on google... to be exact, I typed in "jani liimatainen 2012". Funny, because I did this every other month and didn't see this blog before, so I'm glad to see you're updating now! Welcome back! We are big fans, that's why we spend in the little extra time to look for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt that the point of any blog

    ReplyDelete