Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Transformers

Watched "Transformers:Dark of the Moon" recently, and MY GOD did it suck! I thought there was no way it could be worse than the "Revenge of the Fallen". I was wrong. Always nice to see Michael Bay take a shit all over my childhood heroes. It beats the hell out me how this talentless hack is still making movies, let alone how that fucking abomination of a movie is the FOURTH HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF ALL TIME! What the fuck??? This fucker has made ONE (1) good movie that I know of, and judging from his latter works I assume he had very little to do with the greatness that is "The Rock". <-Killer soundtrack on that one btw.

Also watched "X-Men:First Class" again. Still the best X-Men movie so far. Liked it a lot, still.

2 comments:

  1. I was never a big fan of the Transformer's movies that have come out in recent years...sucks that they had to ruin a classic cartoon series with trying to wring every cent they can out of the franchise...some things should just be left well enough alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to be a Transformers fan as a kid, seeing the movies later just made me giddy. Don't shoot me for liking the "Bayformers"?

    Been plotting to get The Rock, still haven't seen it. Is it worth browsing the collections of the department stores?

    ReplyDelete