Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Dumbfounded...

So, apparently Facebook things beheading people is totally fine and dandy, but fully exposed female breast is a big no-no... Did FB just convert into islam or what the fuck? :)


"The US firm confirmed it now believed its users should be free to watch and condemn such videos."

But not be free to post or view a picture of a breast? Logic takes a serious hit here, once and again... And don't get me wrong here, I am strongly against censorship myself, and I do acknowledge that Facebook is a company and therefore allowed (or at least should be allowed) to decide its own rules, within the bounds of legislation of course. But seriously...Boobs vs beheading???

In other news, yesterday I went to the gym, and wrote a new song.

11 comments:

  1. People can shit what they want and we have to endure sometimes, because "my page! don't like? dislike button" yes, my pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to listen the new song! Can you give a hint of how it is?

    About the facebook, I quit this addiction and dont intend to return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shocked by that shit in soooo many levels, I don't understand how boobs are more obscene than beheading. Ughhh! ...
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Yay! New song, hope we can listen to it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you just really want to see some boobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think Jani has slept wearing jeans lately... poor boy

      Delete
    2. Nah, haven't had any problems seeing boobs ever since I got internet :)

      Delete
  5. Totanoin, Jani miten sä teet niitä kappaleita ?? Teet sä lyriikat ja sävellykset ?? Orkesteroitsä ne biisit ?? Mitä siellä koulussa opetetaan ?? Mua kiinnostaa, että minkä tasonen se kurssi on ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is another episode of sick sad world. By the way, i'm looking forward for the next class of how to swear in finnish, master J-Lii!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the logic in social networks is zero, that is nothing new ... what really matters is that you write a new song ... I can know what it's called? It will be part of a new project?

    ReplyDelete