Saturday, October 26, 2013

Here we go again...

Sitting on a bus, on my way to Helsinki to meet my BFF. Gonna have a guys' night in with him and my godson. Will also leave some stuff I'll be needing next week at his place so I don't have to drag it all across Finland, as I have school Monday and Tuesday. We have a songwriting clinic with Mr. Esa Nieminen, ought to be interesting.

On Tuesday after school I have to catch a flight back to Helsinki, as I need to be there on Wednesday. Then it's Thursday off, Friday a show with Timo and Saturday a show with Antti. Busy week, but hey, I'm not complaining.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with your boys :)... and if you can and want... maybe should share a couple of pic of the shows with Mr. T and Antti...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jani, this question comes from someone so OCD and just have to label each song's composer and lyricist separately. :)

    So the question is... How would you and Tony distribute the credit for the few songs that both of you were credited as songwriters? I meant 8th Commandment, Replica, and Picturing the Past. Well, if you still remember things from back then. :)

    ReplyDelete