Monday, August 26, 2013

Back in the Land of the Living

Or at least pretty close. I have pretty much beaten the flu, went yesterday for a 6km walk, as I wasn't sure what shape I was in, and today I went running for 10km. Seems I'm starting to (for better or worse) be myself again, which is great. I really suck at doing nothing, few more days and it would've been a cabin fever like never before.

This week I'll travel to Lappajärvi to do some rehearsing and writing with Mr.T and on Saturday we are playing not one but two shows. Ought to be fun. And as it looks like next week I will get to rock out with Mr.Railio and the band before heading up north to spend some days at school one can say life is pretty good :)


16 comments:

  1. good to hear you're on your feet again ;) enjoy that rehearsing/writing session and the upcoming shows!!
    Cheers from Brittany (France)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better. Keep the spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you can not say that life is good for that at first glance it shows haha I'm glad you're okay, buddy. This is not said it before but you are one of my favorite guitarists. Beware Good luck man
    Sorry if I ask a question good man
    you think marko output?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jani, I know that I may get flamed for this, and your first instinct may be to not read this, but I think it's very shocking and sudden. Even a former member should know.
    http://www.sonataarctica.info/site07/index.php?s=1&l=uk&nid=253&n_xID=253&ntop=0

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you will play in Tampere-talo in Timo, is it gonna be the same set as usually or is there something different planned? Just wondering, because it's a bigger place than the places you usually play and much more expensive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *with* Timo of course ;)

      Delete
    2. Why do you think we are rehearsing? ;)

      Delete
    3. You're right. You're not rehearsing, you're drinking :)

      Delete
  6. jani how do you feel about Marko leaving Sonata Arctica?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. normalmente cuando trabajas y convives con alguien durante años, sus decisiones importan rhodi, esto no es un salón de apuestas ni el consultorio sentimental de jani, es su blog, saludos:)

      Delete
    2. Marko was his friend. That's why he should care.

      Delete
    3. Not "was", I still consider him a friend.

      Delete
  7. Yeah even some more than "pretty good" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back on track... Yes, life is good :) & you deserved it! Say hi to Mr. T. & enjoy you 2

    ReplyDelete