Thursday, August 15, 2013

Blah...

Yeah, as you have probably figured out by now, I don't really have anything better to do than post stupid links today. That's because I, for a change, have the fucking flu again. Feeling like shit, should go and play with Timo on Saturday. Hopefully this has taken a turn for the better by then. Wasn't too much fun sitting at school Mon-Tue feeling like I had been hit by a bus either. I have no illusions today would turn out too productive, maybe just some shit from the TV and lots of fluids, and not even the good kind of fluids...

I'll stop posting stupid crap (for today), so here's the last one, I think it might actually be pretty accurate:

10 comments:

  1. Hope you get better from that flu soon, Jani!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the combination of these two man ....? ;) you? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird, I noticed that you are often sick. Too bad you're so far away. Healed quickly ^ ^ my favorite guitarist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hei Jani vanha hyvä juoma kuumana tietysti rommi ja lepo.Toivottavasti paranet valkeakosken keikalle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start wearing woollen thermal underwear up there :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. get better, for God Sake!! you're almost always sick or something... take care and get better, I'd like to know how was the saturday's show with Timo, ok? regards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always seem to be down with the flu Jani, what is up with that? God must have no one to smote flu with or something. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olis pitäny ottaa sut kyytiin tiistaina ku ajettiin ohi. Parane pian ^^

    ReplyDelete