Thursday, August 1, 2013

Worst hangovers...

... come when you're 29-years old, at least according to a British study. I can from an experience tell that it doesn't get any easier after you pass the magical mark of 30 either. Hell, I'm a tad bit hungover right now. Red wine tends to do that to me, but I don't mind. As I always say, you have to appreciate the hangover. It can be a wondrous state of heightened awareness where your soaring spirit will join with the cosmos to be as one. Or then you just feel like shit, that happens too...

5 comments:

  1. Well, mines were always shit-like :). I'm fine with white wine though, can get a lot of that without disastrous consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha >.<
    Poor Jani, wine hangover is the worst there is... headache coming soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jani! Me very Like all your music. Can I buy a CD "Blackoustic" c your autograph?
    Fan from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And some hangovers are like *Where the fuck have I been in the night from Friday to Sunday??*

    ReplyDelete