Sunday, August 4, 2013

Foster's Radler


"Foster’s Radler 2.0% is a refreshing mixed drink that combines 
60 per cent citrus-flavoured soft drink with 40 per cent Foster’s lager"

I tried this today, it sounded so weird I had to. All in all, not that much to write home about. It wasn't as refreshing as one would hope, smelled pretty damn bad, and with 2.0% it doesn't do jackshit for a seasoned pro such as myself. To it's credit, it was very easy to drink and didn't taste as bad as it smelled. Final verdict with a sample size of one (1) can: 2/5

6 comments:

  1. Beer reviews with Jani Liimatainen - I approve. Hopefully you will go international one day, would really like to know what you think of my local beer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I should make this a thing, if only to justify my alcoholism. I've sampled quite a few beers during my years and travels, what's your local one?

      Delete
    2. Ožujsko or karlovačko from Croatia. I doubt you had the honor of tasting them.

      Delete
    3. Austria has quite a few nice beers aswell ;) And if tasting through is only for SCIENTIC reasons, then it's legit, right??? (lame excuse #146)

      Delete
    4. Karlovacko is damn good! Everytime I go to Croatia I drink a huge lot of it. :)
      But I think people who dare mix beer with everything else should die. Beer is beer, you don't simply fuck with it sand say it sounds good. Beer is sacred!!

      Delete
  2. better, i invite you here

    http://janihatesyouall.blogspot.com/p/guitar-exercises-and-licks-and-shit.html

    ReplyDelete