Saturday, May 4, 2013

On the road again...

Actually on my way home, not touring. Today I finally sang the lead vocals for the upcoming Sydänpuu single, and I can definitely feel it in my throat. Although singing that stuff is nowhere near as taxing as for instance singing harmonies for Timo I can still feel I've done a full days work today.

I also got to go through some of the files from the computer I used to write and record most of the Cain's Offering album and found one unreleased (and unfinished) song that had some pretty cool shit in it, even if I say so myself. Definitely gonna rework that song into something at some point when I've got the time. Probably not anytime soon though, have quite a lot on my plate already as it is.

Tomorrow it's time to continue doing the final edits for Sydänpuu and maybe lay down some backing vocals. Maybe even go jogging and try to tone down my Vappu-swelling. Things got kinda out of hand in Helsinki, but sometimes they do, and that's fine, because nowadays I also know when to stop. Wasn't always so, I tell you :)

11 comments:

  1. Cain's Offering is awesome!! Hope you do rework it into something at some point, would love to hear it. Good luck with the Sydanpuu single!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From 2009 to this day i listen complete "Gather The Faithful" album and feels like i've never hear before, i can't get bored from this album, just a master pieces, all songs.
    would be great hear something new from Cain's Offering too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot bored too! is't strange, but to me all albums bored me to listen too much, but with Cain's Offering it's different.

      Delete
  3. Super great news! Sydänpuu rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I guess thats good news Jani, hope you have a great trip home...xoxo

    P.S. You were the only messiah for me lalala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep working on Cain's and Sydänpuu!! both are so cool and flawless, as I comment you almost all the time, I'd love to hear something new from both projects, all our fan's support and go on! you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cain's !

    Btw, I think I talk for the most of the readers of this blog when I say that we liked and even love the first (and only) Cain's Offering album.
    We'd (or at least I'd) really like to know that will be possible a second album. Even if we have to wait some years. I think that the band is not splitted, it's in stand by, isn't it ? Would be really great if you give us some news or the actual status and possible ways of the band :) !

    JANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is 13th Disciple the "unreleased song"? Or is this totally unrelated and never-before released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Siavash. Long time ;) !

      13th Disciple seems finished. This one is not. I'm pretty curious =) !

      Delete
  8. At Southamerica we'are waiting too much long time ago to listen any work of you, specialy if are about Cain's Offering...the best disc of all time ever!!

    ReplyDelete