Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Beer & Friends

And by "Friends" I mean the TV show "Friends", I don't have any real friends... And that is not true, as you probably know :) Today I've gone shopping, bought some new clothes, even some jogging gear that I of course then had to go and try out immediately. Looked like a fucking Sporty Spice :) I hadn't been running in two weeks, as I've been veeeery busy, and also had that flu/allergy/whatever-thingy. All things considering the run tonight went very well, didn't feel bad at all :)

I also bought some normal clothes, noticed that my waistline has gotten smaller, had to buy pants smaller than before :) Also ordered some a bit "flashier" clothes from the magical world of the Internets yesterday, as one needs some new threads for the upcoming shows + other crap. Feeling actually kinda ladylike writing about this shit. Maybe I'll turn this piece of shit into a fashion blog, I hear some people make good money being shallow and using their non-existent literary talent trying to sound intelligent while pushing useless shit on people too dumb to notice that they're getting fucked... "Karen here is sporting sequin shorts, a baseball cap, a pair of rubber boots as mittens, a garden hose scarf and a very large pineapple deep in her rectum, look at her go, that's FIERCE!"

And no, I'm not depressed or even on a bad mood, I just tend to get carried away sometimes :)

This just in case you're still wondering what to wear tomorrow.


12 comments:

  1. Soooooo cute. Should get the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaand... he's not on drugs! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well this ladylike post made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked pretty badass on those pictures on Antti's fanpage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ladylike post thing seems to work for you Jani. (That pic...how would one even put that stuff on?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your ladylike posts. Keep'em coming! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol "Jani dress up you all"! xD. Come on Jani give us your advices for the next season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the all-white suggestion. Perfect for a totally gay wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Sporty Spice ;D Have great midsummer party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are some websites where you order clothes? Specificly T-shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lmao! I love your posts, Jani. You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete