Thursday, June 13, 2013

On my way HOME :)

Finally, been running around Finland for few weeks, tired as fuck, but at least I'm on my way. Of course I get to stay there only 2 days, as I on Saturday ( not Friday, as someone so brilliantly pointed out on the comments of my previous post) I have to head to Jyväskylä to play my first show with Mr.Railio and the band.

We had two rehearsals, yesterday and the day before that, and it sounded pretty ok to me. Of course it's still pretty rough, as we haven't played together before, but it's a good start.

Now I'll try and rest, later today I still have to work on the Sydänpuu mastering and other stuff, but I think I've deserved a fee hours of shuteye now...

3 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I'm so grateful that you're making all this effort and taking so much time to make music and make your fans (and hopefully yourself too) extremely happy. This is not a thing to be taken for granted, it's a hard work. Fortunately you are good at it. :) Hopefully everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete