Monday, June 17, 2013

Some pics from the show

Can be found at Antti Railio Official Fanpage. Didn't take any myself, and I am not gonna bother hunting any down from the net :) Now I can actually stay home until 28th, and I can honestly say that I need that time off, although I do have some stuff I actually need to do, but it can all be done from within the comfort of my home. I don't mind being a tad overworked (it's better than having nothing to do at all), it's the travel that's killing me.

Now I'll make some coffee, lift my feet up and refuse to do anything of importance before tomorrow.

Your Village Idiot, signing off.

6 comments:

  1. Olet vapaasi ansainnut.Kiitos sauna open airin alkulöylyistä.Tervetuloa 28.6 Jämsän Himokseen.Tulen katsomaan Antin ja sinun keikkaa silloin.Vapaata pyydetty kyseisen tapahtuman vuoksi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy these days off, and take care of yourself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your rest and your coffee!! :) (village idiot...why is it that off all the funny names I've heard here, that's the one that sticks with me the most?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you well and on stage again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaikki, että käynnissä olet tehnyt on maksanut pois, näytät hyvältä!

    ReplyDelete