Sunday, June 2, 2013

Greetings from Kemi

Arrived here yesterday. My sobriety took a severe hit though. I was planning to take it easy on Friday, but then Mr. Wuorinen called me up and said that he's coming to town and and we should go out and have a drink. We did, and had several drinks. It was again so awesome to jump into a train at 07:25 while hungover... Yesterday I went out in Kemi with my sister and Mr. Koskinen, feeling surprisingly ok considering the amount of alcohol consumed :) Now I think I'll take it easy until Wednesday, we are having a barbeque then :)

Tomorrow I'll start my studies at the conservatorium, should be interesting :)

8 comments:

  1. writing music for living, drinking any day any time - a perfect life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jani's back to school ! Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have funny stories.. xD good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck Jani... and I can't wait for read your impression about this first day.... "Sweet baby Jesus, Jani is going to school" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbeque = Hangover ;D Tsemii kouluun!

    ReplyDelete