Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Wlan in the train

Sucks! It seems to work otherwise, but when I try to play poker in my browser it for some reason refuses. What kind of shit is this? When I could actually do some grinding (I have 5h trip still to go, sounded like a good idea to play some online poker) and win back some of the money I used for the tickets (which are shit expensive in Finland by the way), VR fucks me in the ass again. Jani is NOT a happy camper. I guess I'll just pick my nose and think dark thoughts for 5 hours straight...

Antakaa köysi perkele...

BTW, why on earth don't poker sites have clients for mac? And for that note, why is there no Holdem Manager for mac? People who like to play online poker AND have a computer that actually works are not amused (Yeah yeah, mac is gay, Apple is gay... I don't care).

And as we got into the whole Apple-thing here, anyone have any idea when there might be an unlock for the baseband 04.11.08 coming? If you do, drop me a line below. I was an idiot an lost my jailbreak while updating my iPhone, and I would really want to crack this bitch again....

No comments:

Post a Comment