Monday, February 10, 2014

A Blastbeat from the past

Tried to write some lyrics, didn't work out so I started to listen to some music. Somehow I ended up listening to stuff from when I was a teen, my sinful black metal past :) Takes me back and doesn't sound half bad, kick ass! :)



Love some of the black metal stuff, "The Dusk and Her Embrace" album by Cradle of Filth is my favorite (And if there are any black metallers out there dissin' this, I know it's mainstream, but it's great!). Hail Satan! :)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you don't write music like this :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I also was very young ( it was just a bit later than you were (ahahaha), I attended the show of Dark Funeral, it was a great show!
    Terrific energy, although I don't really approve all this darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know why, but in those years I liked much more Dimmu Borgir (Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, Spiritual Black Dimensions) than Cradle of Filth.
    But I'll listen to "The Dusk and Her Embrace" again, the perception can change over the years. The only song that I really liked was "From the Cradle to Enslave".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to listen Dimmu Borgir when i was teenager xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you liked Cradle of Filth! they're great! I loved "The Dusk and Her Embrace", but I prefer Nymphetamine :) that's quite good :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you like BATHORY? greetings from chile pd: you are my fav guitarist

    ReplyDelete