Monday, January 6, 2014

Congrats to the Finnish Hockey Juniors

Who just won the World Championship against Finland's beloved nemesis, Sweden.  I watched the match, and that was some exciting shit right there :)

And btw, regarding my previous entry, I wasn't even totally kidding with the Hallelujah-part :) I was suffering from a serious writer's block before the Christmas. One night I sat for 6 hours straight and couldn't come up with a single line of lyrics worth a shit. I'm glad that's over :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes- Finnish Hockey Juniors- congrats!! Proud to be Finn.. I'm glad your writer's block is gone, hope it's stays that way:) Don't give up trying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i heard the news... It's a pity that I could not see the game .... and if a change of air, away from the routine, have fun, always be good for to have a fresh mind again ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well in that case, you may have a very sincere Hallelujah and congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go there Jani, I guess that's 2 wins this week :p

    ReplyDelete