Friday, December 6, 2013

Back in action Ms. Jackson

Yep, still alive. You know you had a heavy weekend when it takes 2 days to recover. On Tuesday night I kick myself up and recorded the remaining solos for the Railio album, on Wednesday I went to the gym, finalised one demo song and sent it forward, recorded some guest solos for one metal project and started working on a new song. Today I went to the gym again and continued with the new song. Also played some GTA V tonight after my ears got tired.

Now I'm not sure if to have a drink or not to have a drink... Tomorrow is the Independence Day, so...

1 comment:

  1. With all that you've done in the past few days, if I were you, I'd mix amaretto, baileys, and cognac in one shot and have like 15 of them ;) ... Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete