Thursday, December 12, 2013

It doesn't always work...

Last night I had this great idea of going in to bed early so I would also wake up early today and have shitloads of energy and whatnot. It almost worked, I went to bed at 01:00am (which is early for me), and fell asleep almost immediately right after, at 06:00am. Oh well... Insomnia made me watch John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China again. It's still dumb as fuck, cheesy as hell, and also pretty entertaining :) Saw it a few times when I was kid and thought I'd check it out, if it still holds up. The answer is yes and no :) After that I found myself watching this program about the Top 25 feuds in WWE. I have no fucking clue how that happened...

Now I'll have some coffee and then I'll hit the gym. Later tonight I thought of maybe going to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and tomorrow I'll drag my ass to Tampere where we shall do some rocking and rolling with Mr.T.

To think of it, I should've gone to Tampere already today, as Ghost are playing there tonight. Well, too much trouble. Have fun if you're going.


11 comments:

  1. I like when you share ur life with us...your blog is kind one of the few things I see on the internet nowadays. I don't know if it's with you all too, but my facebook today is steeped in attwhore therefore run here and sometimes for 9gag ...
    By the way, I'm going to see The Hobbit today too, then tell us what you think!
    I laughed when I read "I'll have coffee" and went to see the time you posted "12:46" hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd make a good columnist

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWE...aquí ya no emiten nada de eso, pero me acordé de kevin nash, lo he buscado en google y sí, sigue activo ,genial!! :)
    toda la mierda para tí y para timo, que me da mucha envidia no poder asistir:))
    saludos




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. La última línea es un comentario bueno o malo? según mi español suena muy mal.

      is your last line a good or bad comment? in my spanish, sounds so bad

      Delete
    2. That's why Jani writes in English and occasionally in Finnish. The language can be our ally and also our enemy. I think a bit arrogant of you to write comments in Spanish whereas in fact the owner of the blog doesn't undersatand any shit in your language without a translator. That may sound like you're better than the other fans (many of them work hard to comment clearly, while not having English as their official language), and this is not cool not at all true. But you know what is, you is who is commenting, just be aware that this is the impression you spend most of us readers.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous III, The last line is a good comment, in many situations people say "shit" like "luck"... I dont know the origin of this, but its normal in spanish languaje.

      Delete
    4. gracias matandomuertos por aclarárselo!, el origen de desear mucha mierda ( en vez de mucha suerte) está en los teatros, antiguamente (cuando no exitían los vehículos a motor) la gente iba a ver las representaciones a caballo, que la calle aparecía muy sucia, la representación había sido un éxito, cuanta más mierda, más público había asistido :)
      saludos

      Delete
    5. ohh thanks, I thought you wished bad luck to jani :p

      Delete
    6. exactly...in fact, it is almost a tradition (at least here in my country) that before a play or a show, actors and/or musicians say "mierda, mierda, mierda!!" in order to wish good luck to everyone. Spanish language, as complex as beautiful.

      Cheers anonymous people and Jani!

      Delete
  4. Sooooo, did you watch The Hobbit?!
    I did, and it was just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cains offering please :C

    ReplyDelete