Friday, September 28, 2012

Getting ready for the weekend

Today I've actually been practicing a bit, as there are some songs in Antti's setlist that I haven't played in a while. I've also provided our label audio clips of all the songs of "Blackoustic", hopefully they'll post them online soon for your listening pleasure, or just to piss you off in case you've already decided that it sucks :)

Should do some packing, I suck at it. I always leave it until the last minute and then forget something. I guess old habits die hard.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes, but I must admit, very rarely nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The well learned is never forgotten. Just refresh your memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ready with my acoustic guitar to play/listen the Blackoustic album.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and where will they post the clips ?

    ReplyDelete