Saturday, August 24, 2013

Gotta love Finnish rap...

...or not. Like Mr. Arhinmäki, our Minister of Culture, I think that Cheek sucks ass bigtime. Unlike him I also think 99% of the Finnish rap sucks ass. Then there's the 1% that's so bad that it's actually funny. Like for instance this (granted, these guys don't actually sing in Finnish, but they're Finnish and it is (tries to be) rap, so I think it counts. They probably should try Finnish, as they can't really speak English to save their lives...

And, unlike Arhinmäki, I'm NOT the Minister of fucking Culture, so I can voice my opinions whenever the fuck I want. I hate rap, but if you're the Minister of Culture it is NOT your place to voice your subjective opinions publicly (no matter how much I actually agree with him on this one). You're entitled to your opinion, but you should fucking know better and mind your mouth. </rant>

But seriously, check the link out, if you have the stomach for it. I'm yet to make it all the way through, and I've tried...

12 comments:

  1. OMFG ahahahahahah I went all the way thru and can't stop laughing. LMAO how did you find this crap? They can't be for real!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ufff, no he sido capaz de tragarme el clip!!...y hablando de cultura, hay muchos ministros muy,muy graciosos!! Wert se lleva el primer premio:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait... Those guys managed to cough up a whole album? OUCH! Well they would make great comedians.
    hahaha Jeez now I remember why I stick to Rock and Metal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way what do You think about one of the most famous songs that came from Finland ( and of course what do You think about the band)?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymNFyxvIdaM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, back when it came out I was a bit more narrow-minded when it came to music, and I pretty much hated the song from the start. Nowadays my tastes have grown a "tad" wider, and I can actually see the appeal of the song. The keyboard hook is VERY catchy. As per band, I don't really know much about them. When I started listening to broader spectre of musical styles they were pretty much already gone, or at least I haven't heard from them in ages.

      Delete
  5. i thought that finnish people were great in every musical genre... guess i wasn´t right ... btw, 1:49 was too much for me, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janiii!!!! you hurt my ears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not finnish rap, this is rather finnish crap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well at least he looks like Eminem...or not even that lol

    ReplyDelete