Thursday, February 2, 2012

My frickin' god (no, I usually don't write that with capitals)

Still -27celsius, just went outside to have my morning cancerstick and froze my poor little balls off. The trees look very picturesque, but it's WAY too cold to go and take photos. Shame.



Still talking about the weather, becoming a very civilized person indeed. Maybe next I'll head to the opera. I actually would like to go to the opera, but I don't think I know anyone who would want to go with me and I would feel like an idiot going by myself. So I think maybe I'll wait for a while. Maybe I'll someday meet a nice girl who'd like to go to the opera with me. Probably not though...

Now one needs a double dose of coffee to get this old motor running.

NINJA EDIT:

Drinking the coffee. Thinking about growing a beard. And a spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment