Thursday, February 2, 2012

Preeetty effin cold...

See, I'm talking about the weather, just like a civilized person. No, but seriously, it's fucking -27celsius in Kemi, makes you want to cut back on your smoking, a lot. How the hell did I survive here for 26ish years? Maybe I've just become a pussy...


How do you like them apples???

Today I've done basically nothing but played with my nieces. Board games, hide and seek, the human horse, reading children's books... You name it, I've done it. And it's fun! Bet you didn't know that about me :)

During the night I've played poker, first nice steady grind up, then the traditional KK vs. AA setup and immediately after losing with KJ vs. 33 on a JJx board. Of course the turn was a 3. Congrats, you hit your two-outer. Ended with some profit still though, so not all is lost.

Now I'll see what my homeboy Hank Moody is up to and then it's off the soothing oblivion of my personal slumberland. Thank you and goodnight, Jani signing off...

1 comment: