Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday's woes

Hello hillbillies and heartthrobs alike!



Yours truly is still here, the morning sun has vanquished the horrible night. Wednesday, or as we used to call it, "little Saturday", is much better than Monday or Tuesday, but not as good as Saturday or Sunday.

I have no clue what to do today. It would be a decent night to go out and consume some alcoholic beverages, but a) I'm in Kemi and judging by how quiet the Friday was I don't think Wednesdays are much of a party night in this town either anymore. They used to be, back in the day. And b) I don't really have anyone to go with, which would be totally ok in some other town, but I really don't feel like heading out all by myself in this town. But at least I'll go out to the centrum in the evening so the cabin fever doesn't get the best of me.

I think I will now have some more coffee and a shower and then continue with my reading for a while:


What have you been reading lately?




No comments:

Post a Comment